This week is a the celebration of the Catholic School Week at St. Joe's. This year's focus is Faith, Academics, and Service. Everyday since Monday, they have activities.
- Monday - Open House - Parents and grandparents were invited to school to sin in the class and observe.
- Tuesday - Teacher's Day - Ms. Burrito gave her teacher something.
- Wednesday - Student's Day - We served sundae for all the students..
- Thursday - Mass at the St. Joe's church for Faith and Service
- Friday - Academic is the concentration on this day. Teachers will switch classes.
Below is the reward that Ms. Burrito got from her teacher. She got the most stickers among the girls for the behavioral chart. Every nine weeks, the teacher gives the student who has the most stickers with a prize. Every good deed that they do, they get a sticker for it and place it beside their names on the behavior chart.
Here are the rest of the pictures I took last Monday. Mr. Burrito got to experience being a real student in school.
Both Ms. Burrito and Billy got the reward for this month. I think Billy is a Vietnamese but I am not sure.
The cute heart people that the first grade made. They hang it inside their classroom.